I had my hair colored tonight. I lady that I work with did it for me. It took Hannah awhile to realize that it is different. I really like it. I have always wanted darker hair.
Mother of one wonderful spicy little girl and one little boy from China. Jeremiah 29:11 - "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord. "Plans to prosper you and not to harm you. Plans for a hope and a future."
10 comments:
Looks great - good for you!!!! That is fun to change things for awhile!!
sexy momma !!! does greg feel like he is cheating on his wife ?? hee,hee,hee ...i love to change my hair color!!!
Wow! You look great as a brunette!
-Jenn
I like it....I'm always changing my hair as well! It's fun!
Ooo, I like that color! It looks great! ~Britt
Pam, your new hair color goes well with your facial features, very smart looking! I am not that brave yet. I just have to keep the grays away!
WOW, it look great!
WOW, it looks great!
Lookin' good, girl!
Thanks everyone. I really like it. Greg likes it too.
Post a Comment