The first time Greg showed me one of their videos I couldn't stop laughing. Every now and then I have to go to You Tube to watch one. I hope you enjoy it.
I have never seen that before but Joe and I were both laughing our heads off - that is great - now I'm going to see if there are more!!! What a riot!!! That would have been me in college - I was always doing something other than school work!!
Mother of one wonderful spicy little girl and one little boy from China. Jeremiah 29:11 - "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord. "Plans to prosper you and not to harm you. Plans for a hope and a future."
6 comments:
greg and scott may be scary together ... i have seen this video like 5xs... scott thinks it is hilarious!
Wow, they got pretty into it!!
I have never seen that before but Joe and I were both laughing our heads off - that is great - now I'm going to see if there are more!!! What a riot!!! That would have been me in college - I was always doing something other than school work!!
OMW....I have never seen this before....I about pee'd my pants I was laughing so hard! keep those silly videos coming! ;)
too funny!
That is hilarious! :)
Post a Comment