Friday, March 9, 2007

Favorite Photo Friday

Hannah and I went to the store last night. While we were there she saw the electric toothbrushes. She told me that she wanted one. I had been thinking about getting one for her so I started looking through the choices. I pulled out Cinderella and Ariel. She picked Ariel. This is a picture of her using it for the first time. She likes it. Especially when it tickles her lips.

5 comments:

Verna said...

Hannah, great toothbrush. Wish Mya would use her electric one. I will show her the picture and see if she gets inspired.

Beckyb said...

What a great idea - we haven't tried the electric ones yet- but that would be fun!!!

Nikki said...

That IS a good idea. I think I will pick one up for lily next time we're out!
She loves to brush her pearly whites!

cute pic!

Also, thank you so much for the compliments regarding my "stories" on my blog...you are too kind.

Gwen Oatsvall said...

i may have to join in on this ... emily isn't very thorough with the brushing .. good idea !!!

Emmie said...

That's great! Sophia is big into Arial right now, I'm sure she would love one of those! What a great idea!