Ok my fellow travel mates, how many of you remember this? I was looking through my China pictures and knew that I had to post this one. The lovely squatty potty in China. Once I got past the smell I didn't mind them too much. I actually learned the trick to squatting properly. I just wish that I would have know the trick when I was little so that I would not have had all of the wet pants after trying to go behind a tree. When I go back to China the next time I hope my knee will be able to take them.
Happy Heart
15 years ago







10 comments:
lol! I rememebr those as well, not a big fan! Oh, great times! :)
You REALLY had to remind us?!?!? Those were the good old days, huh?!?
You are only a seasoned squatter when you are holding your child in the Bjorn (who did not want to go to daddy)and going at the same time! I don't recommend this!
EEEWWWW! I NEVER got used to those things!
But, I had the added pleasure of being in China at that very "special" time of the month, too!
It was a nightmare!
That's clean compared to Bangladesh! Yes, I used to live there... and your pic brought back some interesting memories!
OMW....I remember all of us walking into the bathroom at the Great Wall.....laughing, passing out toliet paper and hand santizer! What a day!
i only used it once and that was enough for me !!!
Okay, I think I just gagged remembering the stench that went along with the potty! HOLY MOLY! We should have all been wearing split pants. That would have been easier!
Unfortunately, I do remember those! That one looks nice compared to what I had when I was in China!
Stefanie I forgot about us all passing out t.p. That was always funny.
Post a Comment