Wednesday, March 28, 2007

It is official.

Well, we signed the papers last night to put our house on the market. The sign is in front of our house now. We will be going some time soon to look at some houses. I hope that we are able to move before I travel to China. Our realtor actually has one picture of Hannah's room on realtracs that has Hannah in it. He should have told everyone that she was not included with the house.

8 comments:

Gwen Oatsvall said...

have fun house hunting ... i wish you would come this way ...

Anonymous said...

How exciting!! Hope everything goes well in the search of the new house!

kitchu said...

have a great time finding your new home! love the look of the blog by the way!

Verna said...

Happy house hunting!

Steffie B. said...

How fun.....hope you find something wonderful for your little tribe! That's funny about Hannah in the picture! Yes.....beautiful child NOT included! ;) lol

Carrie said...

May many interested and serious buyers come your way and may you find another place to call home. After all with Hannah in the seeling video of your current home it should be considered priceless, hey! Best of luck to you all!

The Phillips said...

Yah! I hope all goes smoothly with your house selling/buying. And it would be great to have you move in down the road! ;)
~Britt

Nikki said...

That is exciting...
I want details, I'll e-mail you!