Tuesday, March 13, 2007

DTC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3/13/2007 WE ARE DTC!!!!!

For my friends that have not adopted from China this means that our paperwork was sent to China today. We are very excited here. We are another step closer to being united with our Ethan.

8 comments:

Beckyb said...

Oh my gosh - the same as Stef's - that is awesome - how fun!!!!

Beckyb said...

Oh -the day after - either way - that is so close!!! Hooray for you !!!! Now we'll hope that LID is speedy!

Gwen Oatsvall said...

doing cartwheels here for you!!! i know how relieved you are to be one step closer to your little man!!!

Steffie B. said...

I am so excited....congrats.....maybe we will travel together again.....time will tell. Did you join the March Yahoo DTC group yet?

The Phillips said...

YAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!! I am so excited for you! :)

Carrie said...

Pam that is wonderful news!!!! Boy, I know how relieved you must feel, congrats!! Wow, you and Stef may travel together again, how neat!

Emmie said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Just that much closer!! :)

Nikki said...

Yay Shockleys!!!!!
Such great news...I am so happy for all of my friends!