Here are some more pictures that received today with Ethan's paperwork. When we pulled up to our adoption agency Hannah asked, "where's Ethan." I thought that was so sweet. When we got up to the office we had to wait just a few minutes for our social worker, Lisa. I don't know if you can tell or not Hannah wanted the other pictures that were in the packet. She kept insisting on holding "her Ethan." We had to give her her own picture to make you happy. She is so sweet. She will look at it and say, "Oh, my Ethan."
We have decided that his name will be Ethan Qiang Shockley. Ethan means firm and Qiang means strong. Also, we have a friend whose name is Qiang. I like that they have the same name. I hope that you all enjoy the pictures.
Please keep us in your prayers as we are trying to get the rest of our money together. We are waiting to hear from two different grants. I know that God will provide.









8 comments:
i just can't look at his picture enough... he is so cute. i just can't believe you have wait 5 months. i am going to pray it comes sooner and the money falls from the sky!!! lol
This was BY FAR my favorite post of yours to date. Wonderful, sweet pictures of the three of you looking thru Ethan's paperwork and pics.
And, beautiful pictures of sweet, firm, and strong Ethan! I will continue to pray that things run smoothly and God provides the finances.
XOXOXOXO
That is such a nice slide show. Almost feels like we are there. It's so great to hear how excited that Hannah is about her brother. Cool name too. God will provide the $$.
Pam, are pinching yourself? I am still in shock over here. You are a mom again and Greg is a dad again! Ethan seems so right for your family and Hannah it seems has already fallen in love with him. I will pray for your family's finances and that you will all be joined together very soon!!!
I am so happy for all of you! This is such a blessing.....I just know God will provide! ;) hugs to you all!
You were so smart to have your social worker take those pictures -they are great!!! What a great thing adoption is, huh?!?!?
So wonderful to see his smile! I'm all teary-eyed. Looking forward to the day we'll see a picture on here of you guys really all together. Love the post!
I love the slide show! That was such a good idea to take pictures of such a special moment in your journey! I will be praying for your travel and finances. I am sooooo excited for you all!!
~Britt
Post a Comment