Friday, March 23, 2007

Favorite Photo Friday

This is one of my favorite photos from our trip to China. For those who did not travel with us, this is Mary and her new baby girl Maggie. I love this picture because of how much the girls look like each other. After we got home I would show our family and friends the picture and ask which one they thought was Hannah. You would be surprised at how many people thought that I was holding Maggie. I have shown Hannah this picture since being back. When I asked her which girl was her she too pointed at Maggie. I love this family and all of the other families that we traveled with. I wish we lived closer together so the girls could get together.

6 comments:

Steffie B. said...

Makes you wonder if they might be twins? They do look an awful lot a like! ;)

kitchu said...

Absolutely adorable... and yeah, they look like sisters for sure!

Beckyb said...

I didn't notice that at all in China but WOW - they sure do look alike in that picture!!

Verna said...

WOW!! The resemblence is uncanny.

Gwen Oatsvall said...

any word from the burkes??? i think they look just a like ...

Emmie said...

Wow..they look totally alike!! Both adorable!