I wanted to update you all on my friend's brother. He is now at Walter Reed Hospital. He is going to have to have intense speech therapy but is doing much better. Heather sent an email out with his address at the hospital. I do not know if any of you would be interested in sending him or any other soldier a Christmas card. Here is his information. The address would be the same for any other soldier.
Hey! This is a great idea to do for Christmas! I'm sure that any soldier would be glad to get a Christmas card! This is where Lyn is also, so if you would like to send him a card, whether "Get Well" or Christmas, I would appreciate it as well as he would I'm sure! Just address it
Ward 58: Attn.- TSgt. Cecil L. Clark instead of the second line written here!
Thanks again for your pray and support!
Heather
*A Great Idea!!!* *
When you are making out your Christmas card list this year, please
include the following:
Walter Reed Army Medical Center
Attn: A Recovering American soldier
6900 Georgia Avenue,NW
Washington,D.C. 20307-5001
I will be posting pictures of the rugrats soon.
Happy Heart
16 years ago







1 comment:
What a beautiful state you live in. So jealous that my kids don't have a place like that to run in. Darling pictures of your kiddos.
Post a Comment