I want to ask you all to please pray for my friend Heather's brother, Lyn. He is in the US Air force. He was serving in Iraq and suffered a stroke. They have taken him to Germany. The email I received from her states that the doctors said that his speech is affected a little but everything else looks ok. I believe he is in his early 40's. He has a wife, Peggy, and two children. I know there are prayer warriors out there. Thank you.
5 comments:
I will keep him in my prayers. How scary to go through something like that out of the country.
Praying here for your friend's brother, Pam.
Saying a prayer here too.
I will say a prayer for him. I'm glad that it sounds like he's going to be ok. Your rugrats look great!
Hey Pam! I'll definitely be praying for Lyn and his family...
and, if I may put a request in for some more pics of your children please! That's what I came here looking for.
Post a Comment