Sunday, November 4, 2007

THE BIG DAY

It is 6:45 am here is Zhengzhou. We are up and have already eaten breakfast. It is a little strange not seeing anymore adopting families at the buffet. Especially our Pingjiang families. Oh, Stef, I forgot to post last night that we thought of David yesterday. As were were walking to our hotel two people walked by with carts full of animal skins. I was assuming they were for sell. I told Greg we should get one for David. It would go great with the hat. :) Greg is out taking pictures of the hotel. I told him that I was going up to the room to relax because after today I will not be able to for 18 years. I'm a veteran now. I know what is coming.

It is hard to believe that in 2 hours and 10 minutes we will be leaving to go get our son. We are very excited. Greg always tells me that he cannot tell if I'm excited or not. He says I don't really show it. Trust me I am. I am just wondering what he is going to be like. Will he be silly like Hannah or more reserved. I am so looking forward to discovering his personality.

Well, that is all for now. thank you all for your continued prayers. Please pray for me. I have a sinus infection. thankfully I have some meds for this and am taking them. Love to you all.

6 comments:

Steffie B. said...

Love to you too girl...tears are streaming down my face....I so wish we were all there with you! I can't wait to see pictures. My heart is so full of joy for you, Greg, Hannah and Ethan.

Praying for you all!
Hugs,
S*

Dannye said...

can't wait to follow the journey with you and Greg to get Ethan...it is so cool when you "know" the people getting their children, the excitement is just so heartfelt...

-Dannye

Steffie B. said...

It is 8:05pm here which means it is 9:05AM in China....I am praying you have Ethan in your arms, telling him how much you love him and have waited for him and that he has a precious little sister at home just waiting to love on him and play with him.

Thinking of you so much.....

Beckyb said...

Praying for you over here - it just doesn't seem right that you are there without us!!! Can't wait to see some pictures!!

Anonymous said...

So happy you are in China for your little man!! We can't wait to see you with your new little son. :)

gretchen said...

I am jumping out of my skin over here for you. Remember, we are praying through your adjustment! Don't forget what a difference one week makes!! Smooches to that cute little face and those adorable ears. :)