Thursday, December 6, 2007

Ethan's Doctor Appointment

Update on Ethan's appointments:
We went last Friday to the Peds doctor. She said everything looked good with him. His ears looked fine. He weighs 26 lbs and is 3 feet tall. We have an appointment December 10 with the plastic surgeon concerning his cleft palate. We then have an appointment January 11 with the urologist about circumcision. I am not sure what all is involved with the palate surgery. We will find out all of this when we meet with the doctor on Monday.

I will be going back to work on December 11 instead of the 10th due to his appointment. I'm looking forward to going back to work (kind of) but not all of the drama that it includes.

2 comments:

Steffie B. said...

Keep us posted....you'll be in my prayers!

kitchu said...

Hope everything goes smoothly for your little man! Good luck going back to work :O)