Friday, December 28, 2007

Forgot to post


I forgot to post something. When we went to the doctor today Ethan weighed 30 pounds. He has gained 4 pounds since his appointment in November. I think it is all in his belly. He has some of the littlest legs I have ever seen. He is the cutest thing. I just want to go get him out of bed right now and squeeze him and give him lots of kisses. He is so cute you want to eat him. God has given us two beautiful children. I look into Hannah's face and just want to grab it to kiss her non-stop. When she looks up at me with those big brown eyes they make my heart melt. Even when I have to get onto her for misbehaving. I love my little rugrats. Here is a picture Greg took of them while we were waiting for the doctor. I love Ethan's fashion look. He did not want me to take his shoes off.

6 comments:

Steffie B. said...

They will be best buds forever! ;)

redmaryjanes said...

I am so glad that Ethan is home and you all were together for Christmas. It's great news that he is growing too. I'm so glad to hear that all is well for you. Happy New Year!

Laura Nipper said...

SO happy the Ethan is doing well and enjoyed his first Christmas with his family. Happy New Year!

Nikki said...

Glad Ethan is gaining weight! (Lily weighs 30 lbs too!)

You certainly have been blessed with two wonderful, beautiful kiddos!

Hope Ethan's meds are working well for him.

Amy Button said...

You have such beautiful kids! Your family is very blessed.

Emmie said...

haha i love this pic! you DO have some o the cutest kiddos ever!