Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Playing Outside & Ethan's first visit with the Horses



Today Hannah stayed home with Ethan and me. It was a very nice morning. We went outside to play. Here are a few pictures. We also went next door to visit the horses. This was Ethan's first time to see them. He tried to pet them but got a little scared. The young colts were out in the field but ran to the fence when they saw us coming. They are beautiful horses. I was trying to get Hannah to play ball with Ethan but he did not seem to understand that he was suppose to play with her.

After playtime we came back in for lunch. While they were waiting for their lunch I put on "The Sound of Music." Hannah is really enjoying it. I have let her stay up from nap to finish watching it while Ethan is sleeping. This will give us some time alone together.

Enjoy the pictures!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Pam,
Ethan and Hannah look so good together!! How does it feel to be a Momma to two blessings!! Isn't it great? Hope all is going well for you and Greg.

Steffie B. said...

Hmmmm.....I can't seem to see the pictures. I'll try again in a few! ;(

Never mind....it just came on....cute, cute.....how is Ethan doing? What has the Dr. said?

Nikki said...

Oh yay! More pics of the cutie-pies! Love 'em! Looks like they were having a great time! (the horses are beautiful too...what a nice treat that would be!)

Thanks for the updates.

Also glad to hear that Lyn is doing better.