Friday, January 26, 2007

PRAISE THE LORD AND PASS THE CHOPSTICKS

Praise God! I claimed it and it is here. We received our I-171H today in the mail. I knew He was bigger than the government. I will be asking off for one day next week so I can get everything authenticated and then mailed to Grand Rapids. I am so excited that we are one step closer to Ethan. This is a great early Chinese New Year gift or Valentine.

We were telling Hannah about one of her blankets that we bought her before we got our referral for her. We told her that we would have to go buy Ethan a blanket for him. She then told us "Ethan can have one of my blankets." I almost started to cry. She is a sweet heart most of the time. I love that little girl.

5 comments:

Verna said...

Hallelujah!!! What a sweetie to give her brother a blanket. She will be a terrific big sister.

Steffie B. said...

I'm so happy for you. Hopefully ours will be here soon too!

Emmie said...

Congratulations!!!!!!! Sounds like Hannah will be a great big sister to Ethan.

Beckyb said...

I love that blankie story - that is priceless - and praise the Lord on the I171H - that is another big hurdle crossed - won't be long now!!

Pam said...

Thanks everyone. Stefanie I hope that yours comes real soon also.