Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Training new employees

I work for HCA which is a corporation that owns hospitals across the states. At our office we work the accounts from the hospitals here in TN. Back in November or December we learned that the office in Las Vegas like ours was closing and that we would be some of their hospitals. Because of this merge we are hiring 180 something people. My department is hiring 12 people. I am a mentor so I have been training 2 people so far. My throat has been hurting from talking so much. I can't image what it will be like after all of the people have started and have been trained.

2 comments:

Beckyb said...

Hang in there - teeth, throat - UGH!!! Hey, it's job security, right?!?!?!? Not the fun kind though!!!

Emmie said...

Sounds like a lot of work! I'm sure you're doing great though!