Friday, January 12, 2007

Favorite Photo Friday

This is Hannah's new laptop. My sister gave it to her for Christmas. This and an umbrella that she got were her favorite gifts. Any time we get our laptop out she has to get hers out to also work on it. She is also in her sock monkey PJs that
I got at Target. She really likes them. I think they are the cutest thing. I wish I had a pair myself.

5 comments:

Nikki said...

So glad to see you are finally back!
We missed ya.
Great pic, I love the pj's -- yeah I want some too!!

Steffie B. said...

Yipeeeeeee......I have been waiting (impatiently I might add) :) to see you guys and read how you are doing! Love the PJ's!

Emmie said...

So glad you updated us with how you have been doing! Love the laptop! Hannah is just so cute! Missed seeing all the pictures!

Pam said...

I'm glad that I'm back. I hated not being able to post anything.

Anonymous said...

love the picture ... it is time to start planning our gotcha day together again...

gwen