Thursday, January 18, 2007

I smart little girl

Last night on the way to church I start listening to what Hannah was saying in the back seat, "7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13." I couldn't believe that she was counting that high. I told her to start back at one so I could hear her do it. She did great until she got to 5. She went from 4 to 6 and then right on. I was so surprised and proud of her. She is growing up so much. I love my little monkey.

6 comments:

Nikki said...

That is so fun. Little smartie.
I love it too when I just happen to "overhear" lily mumbling something that makes me smile.

Emmie said...

Sometimes Sophia has that problem too, skipping from 4 to 6! But she can count to about 20! I love hearing them trying to say and learn new things. They are just growing up so fast!

Verna said...

I, too, am amazed at how fast these little ones are learning everything. That's great counting. Aren't you glad you recorded it in your blog so that you can look back and remember this day?

Beckyb said...

Amazing little minds!!!! I love to watch them learn!!

Steffie B. said...

Sophia is talking non-stop! I love hearing new phrases. Sometimes I have to ask her to repeat what she said just so I can make sure I heard her correctly! It's so much fun! :)

Pam said...

She seems to being saying more things everyday that sound so grown up. they grow so fast.