I have had several people ask me about the status on our I-171H. Unfortunately here in TN it seems that everyone is having to wait the full 45 days to receive their form. I am believing and claiming that we will get ours sooner then that though. I truely believe that God has our son Ethan waiting for us in China. If it doesn't work out I do not believe that it is what God wants. We had a series at church on God's will. Pastor Jim has talked about how the bad things that happen to us is not something that God has allowed but it is a result of evil man and sin in the world. He said that if God's will is always done then everyone in the world would be saved but we all know that is not what happens. I thought about this and prayed and read about it and I agree with his teaching. So, I am claiming my son Ethan and we all know that God is bigger than the Chinese Communist government and the US government.
Potty training - we have been working on the potty training thing for a few months now. Hannah has hits and misses on telling us when she has to go. I'm hoping that she will be moving along faster now. When I picked her up from daycare this afternoon, Ms. Elaine told me that she needed pull ups. She then said that if I would rather her put training patties on her then I could just bring her some sweat pants and she would use the training patties that she has there. I hope that this really gets her going.
Happy Heart
16 years ago







3 comments:
Funny - I'm claiming the same thing - God is Bigger than all the "big guys" in China and He can speed this whole thing up - I'm with you!!!! And to potty training - you share your secrets - I'm about ready to give up - we've done pull ups, big girl panties, you name it - she never tells me - it's all Mom over here who's potty trained and we've been going at this for MONTHS!! HELP!!! Hope Hannah does better!!! Keep us posted!
I totally agree with you, like Becky, about God being bigger than all the "bad guys." Except I really don't think about the bad guys as being the ones in China as much, usually whenever I'm scared, having problems at school or need help is when I refer to God being biggger than all. I know we will get our dates and plans to travel when it's rght and right now we have plenty to keep us busy and to do to get ready for the new baby!
Good luck with the potty training. Hopefully the process will speed up for Hannah. We're in the same boat over here- some hits and some misses, we're hoping to move Sophia along. GoOd LuCk!
Regarding the I-171 -- yep, all in God's timing...
And the potty training...good luck. We are making NO progress over here, but we're not really trying yet either.
Post a Comment