Ok, I went to pick Hannah up from daycare this afternoon. Ms. Elaine said that she had the same pair of panties on all day long. She did not have any accidents. Of course we get home and she peed. I just don't know what to do. We had not even been home for 15 minutes when she did it. I'm almost ready to say forget about it and let her wear diapers the rest of her life. Just kidding.
5 comments:
Tell me about it......I have to admit that I haven't been trying very hard with Sophia lately. There seems to be so much to do. I need to start concentrating on it again.
I was just thinking - how much really would it cost to keep Chloe in diapers another few years??!!! I am ready to give up too - will there be light at the end of the tunnel???!!
I have decided that in some cases, it is not the child that is trained but rather the parent. If you consider that our girls were nearly a year old when they came home, then we can subtract that from their maturity and they are really only about 1 1/2 yr olds, in a lot of ways. Carrie was 2 when she trained and Joe was nearly 3. So, if Mya is in diapers for another year, no biggy. Have I convinced you? Me neither but I'm tired of trying too. It can wait until she is ready.
I know sometimes it gets frusterating but sounds like you have been pretty patient. Sounds like Hannah did good most of the day though- making progress!!:)
Don't worry Pam, you are not alone!
Lily hasn't even begun to do it yet! No biggie.
Post a Comment