Monday, January 29, 2007

My little dancer.

I have a little dancer on my hands. Anytime Hannah hears music she starts dancing. My cell phone ringtone is a latin tone. She loves to dance to it when it rings. We will also be out at the store or restaurants and she will dance to the music that she hears. I will have to post a video I made of her dancing sometime when I can figure it out.

6 comments:

Steffie B. said...

Go to photobucket.....it was so easy! Trust me.....I need easy!

Verna said...

OR you could just call Steph, but make sure it's early enough in the morning to beat Nikki ;) ! Mya loves dancing too. Yesterday, she wanted a dress on so that she could dance pretty. I will have to get her some dressup tutus. Loving the stories/updates.

Beckyb said...

Ok - everybody knows video except me - you guys need to teach me!! Chloe is the dancing queen over here (sorry, had to bring up ABBA!!). She has this skirt that plays music when she wears it and it cracks us up!!

Nikki said...

Yes! Please post a video of her dancing...we would love to see it!
And Stef is right, photobucket makes it sooo easy...even I could do it!

Pam said...

I will have to try the photo bucket. I have to wait until I get my batteries charged for my camara to film her dancing.

Emmie said...

Oh, I thought I posted a comment on this post awhie ago! Guess not! Anyway, it said...
Like Mother-Like daughter