Friday, January 12, 2007

I've been tagged

I have been tagged by two of my blogging friends
A- available or taken: taken
B- best friend: Heather, Lisa, my sister Barbara, LaRonda, Kamisa
C- cake or pie: cake -carrot cake or my mom's coconut cake
D- drink of choice: Hot tea
E- essential item you use everyday: can't think of just one
F- favorite color: cobolt blue
G- gummy bears or worms: bears if they are the ones from Germany they have the best falvor
H- hometown: Nashville, TN
I- indulgence: reading
J- January or February: February
K- kid's names: Hannah and Ethan who is waiting for us in China
L- life incomplete without: God family and friends
M- marriage date: September 12, 1998
N- number of siblings: 3 sisters
O- oranges or apples: oranges
P- phobias or fears: tight spaces
Q- quote:
S- season: spring and summer
T- tag three people: everyone has been tagged
U- unknown fact about me: I love to dance. I took about 3 years ballet and a few ballroom dance lances as an adult
V- veggie I don't like: "cooked" carrots, peas
X- xrays: kness, ankle, teeth, chest, spine
Y- your favorite food: Mexican and Chinese
Z- zodiac: leo

4 comments:

Nikki said...

A dancer, eh?
I took tap and jazz all growing up and miss dancing so much. I hope Lily is a dancer -- she seems to like it so far. I'm gonna sign her up for a class when she's 3, how 'bout Hannah?

Steffie B. said...

Ok.....I want a video plugged into your blog showing us your dancing skills! :) lol

Emmie said...

Glad you did your ABC's. Love learning little interesting facts about everyone! A dancer? COOL! I did dance when I was a lot younger and really want to take a hip-hop class with some of my friends this year! :)

Pam said...

I hope that Hannah will want to take a dance class. She will always start moving any time music is on. Even when we are out and about she will do this.

I don't know about the video. I don't have a dance partner. Greg will not dance with me, even though he took the ballroom lessons with me.

Emmie, I would like to take a hip hop class also. I think that it will be very fun.