One of my favorite presents from Christmas was a pair of tickets to go see Dancing With The Stars live here in Nashville. This was Sunday night. Greg is the one that got me the tickets. As I revealed in a previous post I love to dance. Ballroom in one of my favorites. I also love to watch professional dancers. The show was awesome. It was funny seeing Joey Lawrence from the show Blossom and Joey McIntyre from New Kids on the Block in the show. I still remember watching Joey #1 on t.v and listening to Joey #2 on the radio.
Of course after watching everyone dance all I wanted to do was get out on the floor and dance myself. I miss it so much. I have to get my Dad to go dancing with me. I also am looking forward to the new season of Dancing with the Stars (on ABC).
Hannah stayed with my Mom (LaoLao). We dropped her off at 4:30 and she fell asleep and didn't wake up until 7:00. We finally picked her up around 11:00. All the way home she kept telling us that she didn't want to go to bed because she was not sleepy. Thank God she went to bed shortly after being home.
Happy Heart
15 years ago







4 comments:
What a great gift! Way to go, Greg! Glad you had a good time, and glad you got your little munchkin to bed (even though she wasn't sleepy) hee hee
So glad you got a special night out! What fun! Are you still waiting for your 171H? What's the scoop?
I didn't know you enjoyed dancing that much - so fun to learn!! Sounds like a fun night out - what a great gift!!!
How fun! Glad you could have a great time on your night out! I like that show too! ;)
Post a Comment