Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Dentist appointment today

Today I had to go to the dentist to have some fillings repaired. The dentist that worked on me was new to the practice. She was a little bit rougher than the old one that did the original fillings. The shots she gave me hurt so much. I have never had that much pain at the dentist before. I think the worst thing about the whole appointment was my jaw about to pop out of its socket. I have problems with my jaws locking and popping on me anyway. Right now it is killing me as the shots are wearing off. I can bearly open it wide enough to take a bite of anything.

3 comments:

Steffie B. said...

I hate the dentist. I feel bad that you had a bad day! Hopefully tomorrow wil be better! :)

Beckyb said...

Oh gosh - had that done just a couple of weeks ago and totally agree - I had a rough one and it KILLED!!! Shouldn't be that bad, should it??@??@?

Emmie said...

:( that doesn't sound good! Hope you feel better soon! I hate the dentist too, especially getting shots!