Saturday, January 27, 2007

Celebration

Tonight we went out to celebrate getting our I-171H. We went to downtown to eat at a cute little Irish pub. After eating supper we went to Krispy Kreme for some doughnuts. It was all good.

I was wanting to tell you all about an internet phone service that is free. It is Skype. Greg and I learned about it from our SW with Hannah's adoption. Her and her husband are in Taiwan adopting a little girl. They use it to talk with their family back home. Greg and I plan to use it when I go to China to get Ethan. You can also use a camera. I think it will be nice for Greg and Hannah to see Ethan before we get back.

3 comments:

Emmie said...

Glad you could go out and have a great time! Hopefully we'll be celebrating sometime soon as well!

Greg and Hannah aren't going to China? If not, that will be great for them to see Ethan, and you! :)

Beckyb said...

Yeah - a celebration was in order, I agree!!! Let's pray for a speed up from here on out too!! We have used Skype before - it is so nice.

Nikki said...

Congratulations, that is great news!
Glad you had a good time celebrating...sounds yummy!