Saturday, January 5, 2008

Sick Little Boy






















Ethan has had some congestion the past few days. Thursday night he started wheezing some. Greg took him to the doctor. This was only a week after we took him for the impetigo. He has bronchitis. We had to do breathing treatments every four hours for the first 24 hours. Now we are down to every six hours. I took a picture of him during one of the treatments. This morning I could tell that he was not feeling well at all. He was just sitting beside me being very still and quite. He has gotten used to having to do the treatments. He will actually sit in the chair by himself now and leave the mask on. I have a feeling this will not be the last of these.

The other picture is of Greg shaving his hair. Ethan did not like this at all as you can tell by the picture. The outcome was cute though. I will try to get a picture of it and post later.

6 comments:

Beckyb said...

Oh, I hear you - we had two boys that used the breathing machine - we called it! Hang in there! It does help!!

Can't wait to see the haircut!

redmaryjanes said...

Eli came down with the croup earlier this year and we had to give him breathing treatments. It's no fun, but it works.
My husband also shaves our 3 year olds head. Eli has so many cowlicks, that it's the only haircut that looks good one him. : )

Mr.Brian said...

Seeing pictures of the haircut may bring back bad memories for me.I was told of the time my dad cut my hair.Good thing I have blocked it out of my mind.LOLOLO.

Carrie said...

Pam, I hope Ethan is doing better with the nebulizer treatments, poor guy. Hope you are all hanging in there!

Dannye said...

Hope Ethan gets to feeling more like himself again soon!!

and can't wait to see the new do!! post pictures soon!!

Steffie B. said...

Hope things get better. Poor little guy....it's no fun when you can hardly breathe!

I'll keep you in my prayers. Let us know how he's doing!