Thursday, January 10, 2008

Update on Ethan

Thank you all for praying for our little guy. The breathing treatments helped him. He is feeling much better now. We go tomorrow for the urology consult. I will let you all know also when he gets scheduled for his surgery.

This morning Hannah woke up with 101+ temp. The two of us are home today. I'm concerned about what will happen at work. We are only allowed 6 unscheduled occurrences a year. I think this will make my sixth. I will probably be written up when I get back. But my children come first. Greg and I also have to take turns and he was out of work yesterday sick so it was my turn. You would think that a hospital company would be more understanding.

Anyway, I'm hoping that we will be able to take the rugrats to go see the new Veggie Tales movie this weekend. I think Ethan might like to see it.

3 comments:

Nikki said...

Oh sweetie, You've had your hands full!
I am glad to hear that Ethan is feeling better...he is a trooper, that's for sure.
Hope sweet Hannah is on the mend very soon.

I also want to try and take Lily to that movie - it would be her first trip to the theatre.

XO

Gwen Oatsvall said...

so sorry for ethan and now hannah ... maggie is coughing really bad and i have started her on breathing treatments as well ...it is so hard to see our little ones sick !!! i will pray for the kiddos and you !!!

Ashley said...

I hope your kids feel better soon! Stop by my blog when you get a chance ... I have something for you! :)