Sunday, January 27, 2008

New Car


We went car shopping this weekend. Here is a picture of the car we got. Shopping with a soon to be three year old and a 3 1/2 year old is not fun. They did fine at first but soon got rowdy. It was hard to listen to the finance lady and wrangle them in. We got at the dealership at 4:00 and left after 7:00. It is a nice car. We got a new car to try and get our payments down some and for better gas mileage. It came with standard 1 year of On Star safety feature and 6 months of XM radio. God has blessed us with this car.

Ours is a deep blue color. Oh, it is a Saturn Aura.

3 comments:

Steffie B. said...

sweet girl.....I love it! ;)

Pam said...

I wanted a mini van but that will have to wait.

Mr.Brian said...

Very nice.I would like a new used car but will have to wait a while.