Monday, January 21, 2008

To All the Heros

This is for all of those heros out there: all of my sisters that have adopted from China or any other country, Mr Brian who works with the elderly, and any others that I might not be aware of. You will need to pause my music on the side bar.

4 comments:

Mr.Brian said...

That is so neat!!!!! I am going to have to tell others to check it out.
I honestly feel all you who have opened up your hearts and home are true heroes.
When i heard the man talk about the husband or wife caring for a sick spouse it sent chills through me. There was one man who faitfully came and saw his wife every day.He would sit and feed her,watch TV with her then read devotions to her.This went on for years and the past few she was not able to talk to him at all.But he never ever stopped loving and caring for her.She was finaly called home a few weeks ago. I am sure he rejoices she is no longer here but yet cries for he misses her so much.
I am so anxious to again start working at the nursing home so I can care for these people the way I would want my parent to be cared for by others.
God has given me a gift for that and I plan on using it.
Thanks for the reminder.

Pam said...

That is such a sweet story. I love seeing the older couples taking care of each other like that. It is nice to see the couples that have lasted that long and still love each other. It is also great that you have realized what God has given you and are going to use it. I am sure all the older ladies will be happy to see you back.

Nikki said...

So sweet, thanks for sharing it with us.

redmaryjanes said...

Wonderful song. It gets me all choked up.