Thank you all for your prayer request. As of this morning at work there were only enough accounts for everyone to have their normal work load for the week. There was not enough for overtime. We should have it all cleaned up by Wednesday.
I will ask you to continue to keep me in your prayers. Something happened at work on Friday. When I told Greg about it he told me to start looking for a new job. I will need to wait until after Ethan has his surgery on March 5 before I do this. I hope I can find something closer to home.
Happy Heart
15 years ago







3 comments:
Dear Pam,
Knowing that God already has his hand on your family and he will guide you to your next steps through this trying time with work will be your strength. He already has it all worked out! Hang in there!
Love to you!
Please know that God will take care of you and open doors for a job.
One of the best things we can do is to ask others to be praying for us.I have learned first had how it helps.
Best of luck!!! Keep us posted.
Until you are able to find a new job, please know there are people praying for you.
Praying for you ...
Post a Comment