I really do not want my blog to be about all my problems. Here lately I fell like that is all I seem to write about. I do have a prayer request. I work for a hospital company. This time last year we received more hospitals as our work loads. We have been responsible for cleaning up the accounts that were outstanding when we received these hospitals. We have had a hard time getting them cleaned up for several different reasons that I will not go into all of them. Back in December our audit department came into the office. We were told yesterday that we scored very badly because of our backlog of accounts. We have until March 1 to get it cleaned up. If it is not cleaned up by then the management team will probably lose their jobs. Here is the request. I am a team lead which is considered part of the management team. My job could be on the line. I don't know if I would be fired or just demoted. I do not think this is the right thing for them to do but I cannot do anything about it. Please pray that we will be able to get this task accomplished and two for me to know if God is trying to lead me into a different direction. I know that there are prayer warriors out there. thank you all for praying with me on this.
6 comments:
I know first hand how stressful audits can be. Been working for a non-profit agency for 9 years now and we have aduits every two years. I will be praying for you.
You got it, girl! :)
I know first hand how prayers are answered with many people praying.I will be praying.
Good luck.
Count me in!
I'll be praying for God to give you wisdom in this situation.
XO
I'm praying for you too and I'll tell Travis.
Thank you all for your prayers. We completed all of our back log this Saturday. It was crazy but we got it done.
Post a Comment