Hannah really liked it. Of course not really sure what Ethan thought about it. I was singing along with the song at the end of the movie. We have the cd that has the song on it and listen to it in the car. Hannah even stayed awake for the whole thing.
Mother of one wonderful spicy little girl and one little boy from China. Jeremiah 29:11 - "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord. "Plans to prosper you and not to harm you. Plans for a hope and a future."
5 comments:
We have to go see it. Eli loves VeggieTales and I know the theme song by heart from the older ones. I hope that all is well with you and your family.
I am planning on taking Lily to see it soon...it will be her first movie at the theatre.
Did Hannah like it??
Oh,
also hope that Hannah is back to 100%, love Ethan's new "do"...he is a doll either way, and we'll be praying for his upcoming surgery.
wow, way to go Ethan !!!! i will be praying for his surgery ... i just love that we have the same doctor ...
Hannah really liked it. Of course not really sure what Ethan thought about it. I was singing along with the song at the end of the movie. We have the cd that has the song on it and listen to it in the car. Hannah even stayed awake for the whole thing.
Post a Comment