Saturday, January 12, 2008

Award


I have been given an award from Ashley. Thank you, Ashley. This is the first award that I have received. I started blogging just to stay in touch with our China family. I have met many new people through blogland.
1. Awarded parties must nominate five people who have not received the award.
2. The blogs that receive the award must serve some purpose.
3. In their post about the award they need to link back to the original entry.
4. Awarded parties must post the award banner on their site. The banner must remain linked to Eric Novak's site.
Am not sure I have five people that have not received the reward, but here goes.
1. Nikki I enjoy reading of her daily adventures in raising this beautiful Asian ballerina. I am usually laughing when I read her blog.
2. Verna (Blog Fairy) I like to think of her as the unofficial fundraising Queen. She usually has a new post where either she herself is helping someone raise money for their adoption or letting us know of others who are doing their own fundraising. You're great Verna.
3. Chrissie who keeps us updated on the work that is being done the Good Samaritan Children's Home in Malawi. It is great to be able to read about this work and know how to pray for them.
4. Mr Brian who lightens up our days with stories of his work at the nursing home.

2 comments:

Nikki said...

Congrats!
And thank you!
You know the feeling is mutual...I love you and your sweet blog.
XO

Chrissie said...

Thank you so much! I enjoy reading your blog and seeing the pics of Hannah and Ethan together. So grateful that you visit my blog and pray for the sweet children at Good Samaritan. Appreciate it so much!!