It is hard to believe that we only have three days left. Our paperwork has been sent to the Consulate. We go tomorrow for to take our oath. This trip has been so different from when we came to get Hannah. I think it is because of the little issues that we have had. We are ready to get home to see Hannah, our beds, and our small town and home. Ethan is doing well. It is amazing the bad smell is gone. Gwen's friend Christy is a Physician's Assistant. She told us that she thought he might have something lodged in his nose. Sure enough he did. She pulled it out for us and there is no more bad breath (except Greg's LOL). Thank you Christy!!!
We had the medical exams yesterday. Ethan weighs 28.7 pounds. He is putting some weight on. We still have the drooling issue. He has gotten good about wiping his own mouth. He is a sweet little man. I love to hear him laugh.
Update on Sandy, we have been told that she will have to stay another two weeks in China to re-do her paperwork. I am not sure about her family being able to come over or not. Please continue to pray for her. I have been able to talk with her a little. She says that she is doing better each day and that little Hannah is helping her through it. Please pray that she will be able to get everything done sooner than two weeks.
Happy Heart
15 years ago







5 comments:
Oh Pam, I am so glad that things are going well and that you will be HOME SOOOON!
Thanks for the update on Sandy and Hannah. I have been thinking about them so much since I heard the devastating news. I will pray that things go quickly and smoothly for them in China so that they will also be able to go home soon. Please let her know that she has many people praying for her.
Hugs to you!
I am so glad things are going well with Ethan. I can't wait to see pictures of Ethan and Hannah together.
Didn't you say that Sandy was from Michigan? If so, please email me when you can and let me know where she is from? I'm wondering if she is close by. I don't even know what to say......it's just sounds unreal to me.
So what exactly did you pull out of Ethans nose? Or don't we want to know? lol ;)
Yeah! On your way! We will be praying for you. Glad to hear the smell has vanished! :) What in the world was in there? Poor guy. Oh he is just adorable!!
I love the song you have on your blog. Can you tell us the title?
Looking forward to seeing pictures at home.
The name of the song is "I Believe" by Natalie Grant
Post a Comment