Saturday, November 24, 2007
Pictures of our two Rugrats
Here are some pictures of Hannah and Ethan together. Hannah is doing well with him. She tries to help him with different things. If he needs his mouth wiped she will run to help him. She is jealous of him though. If one of us is playing with him or tickling him she runs over wanting us to do the same to her. Things are going well. It is still hard to communicate with him but getting better. I'm trying to teach him some sign language to help with this. He is starting to understand us with certain things.
Our lab Zoe loves him. She has already given him two kisses on the mouth. Ethan does not like it too much. He has to get used to her. I think once he does he will love her.
We went to my Dads (Palpaw) for Thanksgiving. It was just us and them. It was kind of lonely without my sisters there. It will be good to see them at Christmas. Ethan loved the Thanksgiving meal. MaryAnn (Dads wife) is from the Philippines. She cooked one traditional dish for us. It was a sour pork. Ethan loved it. One good thing about Hannah wanting the same things as Ethan is we can get her to try different foods. They have their Christmas tree up. Ethan really liked it. I wonder if we should even put ours up this year. I do not have the energy to continue to tell him no do not touch while it is up. :) Hannah has started telling us what she wants for Christmas. She isn't really asking for too much. Christmas will be fun this year.
OK, I just heard this loud thump outside. Our lab has started laying in the swing that we have out on the patio. It hits the house when she gets out of it. She is such a baby.
Thank you all for your prayers while we were in China. Enjoy the pics.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









8 comments:
Glad you had a good Thanksgiving with family. Christmas WILL be very nice with your sisters! (something fun to look forward to)
Love seeing the two kiddos together - glad to see they're getting along! Keep the pics coming!
I have a big smile on my face. It does my heart good to see Ethan! Welcome home sweet boy.
Very sweet pictures, Pam. It is just wonderful to see Ethan and Hannah together at last. Hannah looks so happy with her little brother!
I absolutely love all the pics of the two of them together! So glad you are all home safe and sound!
Welcome home from another China BOY mom (and a girl, for good measure).
Sweet as pie! Congrats!
Oh Pam.....these are the pictures i have been waiting for! Absolutely precious. What a perfect holiday season for you.
I would put up the Christmas tree. Just leave off the ornaments that you don't want to get broke. That's what I plan on doing this year as well. I can only imagine how Thing 2 will be all over it! lol
Great to see pictures of your two sweet children! You two must be really exhausted and I am sure Hannah missed you both greatly understandable that she is jealous. I worry about that with Olivia the longer she is the only child. I can't wait to meet Ethan soon! Again, if you are every in the area come on up to visit. We would love to have you all!
I'll give you a call soon when you are all a little more settled.
Love and Hugs to you all!
I am sitting here in awe.What a wonderful early Christmas present.
I could just sit down and give those two kids all kids of hugs.They are so darling.
MAy you be richly blessed thois Christmas.
God Bless!!!!
Mr.Brian
Post a Comment