Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Chasing Daddy

Here is a video of Ethan. He loves to hit things. I'm working on this. We have learned the Chinese for no "Bu Yao!". We are using it quite a bit. We have started seeing more of his personality today. He is a sweet boy. We went to the orphanage today. I will post pictures later. It was very emotional for Greg and myself. Ethan did great. Enjoy the video.

5 comments:

Steffie B. said...

LOVE his little laugh....there is something very special about a boy and his Daddy! ;)

Gwen Oatsvall said...

wow ....amazing how they adjust !!! enjoy the time of bonding !!! can't wait to see Maggie and Ethan together...

The Phillips said...

Too cute!!! I'm so happy for you and your little man! Can't wait to meet him in person. Be careful and praying for a smooth trip home!
Brittany

Anonymous said...

It is so good to see him playing and happy! Praying you guys are getting good sleep and good nutrition to keep up with little Ethan! Love, Kristi Hen.

Nikki said...

Oh, he is just sooo sweet! I love his little laugh...and yeah, good luck getting him NOT to hit - boys are nutty.LOL
I can see him and Greg are gonna be like 2 peas in a pod - LOVE IT!