I have not been posting lately because I just do not feel like there is much to post about. It has been 5 months since sending in our letter of intent to adopt for Ethan. I emailed our SW last week for clarification on what we our waiting on next. I miss understood the letter that was sent with our package. Because we did not have a LID when we sent the letter in the first things we are waiting on is a pre-approval letter. They say that it usually comes within 5 months. A month later is when the TA usually comes. Our SW has called Grand Rapids to see if our case is on track.
The other day we were driving home and talking about Ethan. Hannah said "Ethan's never coming. He won't get here." It was so pitiful. She is also ready for her brother to get here.
I did receive a post from Monica. She just picked up her daughter from Xinxiang SWI. This is the same orphanage that Ethan is at. She thinks she might have pictures of Ethan to share with us. It will be so great to see some pictures of him.
Another saying of Hannah's. On that we live in the country you cannot drive anywhere without passing a field of cows. Greg has this habit of honking a live stock or and kind of wild life. While he and Hannah were out driving around the other day he started honking at cows. Now when we pass cows and horses she says "honk up the cows (horses)." The things that children say. So go out and honk up some cows and think of Hannah.
Happy Heart
15 years ago







4 comments:
It is so good to hear from you, Pam. It does seem like your TA won't be long now...I'm sure it can't come fast enough for you.
Hannah is just too smart-it is cute to hear what comes out of her mouth. She will have much to teach her brother (about honkin' up some wildlife)...
Love you!
Sooooo good to hear from you. You are one my heart too. I think the waiting MUST be harder once you see your child's face. Hugs from MN and we'll see what we can do about honking up some cows for Hannah ;)
I've been thinking of you often and praying for you. Hopefully, things will start too happen soon!
Hannah is just too cute! Thanks for keeping us updated on you all. I really enjoyed our night out and we'll have to do it again SOON!!!
Brittany
Praying for you over here - It has to be soon!!!!
Post a Comment