Tuesday, September 4, 2007

New pictures of Ethan


These pictures are compliments of Monica. Their daughter Mercy is from the same orphanage as Ethan. Monica had seen my blog before they left for China. She took these pictures for us while they were visiting the orphanage. I was so touched by her thoughtfulness. These pictures have helped lift my spirit. I love those eyes. He looks happy. I could never mistake him for anyone else with those ears. I think the wait might be a little more bearable now.

Monica, thank you so much for these wonderful pictures. I will be calling you soon to talk about everything.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a priceless gift! Praise God! So happy you all were able to get these.

Anonymous said...

how great it is to see his face ... i am praying for you all daily ..i know it is hard on you now, but it will be soon my friend very soon ...we will have to take all the kids to the zoo when he gets home ... i just can't wait to see those ears in person !

kitchu said...

made me all weepy over here!

Mr.Brian said...

What a wonderful thing to get to have some pictures of him.
I will pray that you may soon be holding him in your arms.

Ashley said...

What an amazing gift from God! Precious pictures. :)

The Phillips said...

Ethan is too cute!!! I am so glad that you have gotten those pics, I know they warm your heart! Praying for travel - SOON! :)
Britt

Steffie B. said...

OMW...tears are just streaming down my face......he is beautiful....he is perfect and he does look happy.......I think that is because he knows you are coming for him! ;)

Beckyb said...

What a wonderful gift!! I am sure you are just thrilled to see him again - a bit older but SO happy!! It helps the wait, doesn't it!?!?!? He is adorable!!

Verna said...

Those are great pictures. What a nice thing for her to do. Even if it takes a while, now you have a report from afar. We'll be praying.