Saturday, September 8, 2007

Fundraiser


One of our friends that we traveled with in China when we got Hannah is doing a fundraiser for us. Verna (the Blog Fairy) is going to donate the funds that she raises from creating blog templates to our fundraising for Ethan's adoption. We are very touched by Verna's thoughtfulness. Please check out her template site. I have placed it in my sidebar. Oh, Verna is the one that created my lovely template. I told her what I would like and she went from there. She is very talented and taught herself. You rock Verna.

3 comments:

Nikki said...

Verna and I are working out a new look for my blog right now...I am happy to help you bring your son home.
Love you guys!!!!!

Gwen Oatsvall said...

i ordered me a new one also ... i am in when it comes to helping ethan get home ...

Linette said...

Verna does rock! She did my blog today and I'm thrilled to help you bring Ethan home. Can't wait to see how God works!