Monday, April 30, 2007

NEW BATHROOM LOOK




We decided to get a new bathroom set since we are moving. We found this monkey theme at Target. We both thought it was cute. We also found these cute pictures of a boy and girl monkey. Hannah really likes it.

11 comments:

Carrie said...

Cute Monkey decor for the bathroom Pam! Monkeys' for our Monkey Girls!!

Ashley said...

So cute!

Anonymous said...

That is very cute decor! I love it!

Steffie B. said...

PERFECT! ;)

Beckyb said...

I was going to ask if you'd seen the monkey stuff at Target and then you say it's from Target - you smarty!! I LOVE it!!

Gwen Oatsvall said...

super cute !!! you can never go wrong with target !!!

Nikki said...

I am LOVING the monkey bathroom! Lily would FLIP over it, unfortunately we only have ONE bathroom, so that won't be happenin' over here.

Do you have a move date set?

Emmie said...

aww...love the monkeys...so cute!

Pam said...

I think I might paint a jungle theme in our new bathroom after we move. I will have to think about it some more. Target is the best.

kitchu said...

Oh I LOVE this! My sis bought some monkey PJ's for Macey in her stack of gifts (god is my girl going to be spoiled!).

gretchen said...

How cute, Pam!