Monday, May 7, 2007

Move update

I'm sorry that it has been awhile since I last posted. My mind has not been on the computer lately. I keep wondering when I will hear from China about traveling. If my sister doesn't get to go who will go with me. It is too late to get someone that does not have passport already. I am just believing and claiming that my sister will get to go.

Then there is the move. We will be closing on the house on the 15th and move in on the 19th. It is exciting. We went to a small town festival up there last weekend. It was small but fun. I bought a 16 oz tub of 100% African Shea Butter. It is wonderful. Very little is needed.

We are packing up the house. it is one room at a time. Greg has done most of the packing. thanks you Greg. We took down the crib/toddler bed that Hannah had been sleeping in. We took it to Good Will. Hannah stated "I have no bed to sleep in." She then told us that she would sleep in our room for the week. She is getting so big. We went tonight and bought the mattress and box springs for her bed that she will get in the new house. My father made the bed about 7 years ago. She seems excited about the move.

8 comments:

Gwen Oatsvall said...

moving is hectic... hoping things go smooth ...

kitchu said...

Hope it all goes smoothly. I so do not enjoy the whole moving fiasco. It's just stressful and incredibly tiring. Get good rest!

Beckyb said...

Soon it will all be over - hope it is smooth!!

Nikki said...

Hey Sweetie, you have been missed. I figured you were consumed with packing. Glad Hannah seems excited...

Hope you get some travel news soon! You are in my prayers.

Ella Meng said...

Hoping everything goes well.
hehe~:)

gretchen said...

Big changes around the Shockley home! I will pray it all goes smoothly.

Pam said...

Thank you all for all of the well wishes.

Steffie B. said...

Hope the move goes smooth! You must be so excited!