Thursday, April 19, 2007

LID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are LID 4/4/07. I have been wondering when we would hear on this. Now I'm not sure how long this means we will have to wait to hear when we can travel. When we turned in our letter of intent on Ethan we were told it would probably be 5 months from that day. When we got our LID Greg was told that it would be 5 months from that day. I think that it is the first if the way that I read the papers is correct. I am still praying that it is before my sister has to start school. I have still not found anyone that would be able to travel with me. Well, let me say someone that would understand that they are there to help me out and not BOND with my new child. I did have someone offer to go if my sister cannot but she then said that she would hold him for me all the way home. I think that is a no.

5 comments:

kitchu said...

Uhm. Like, holy cow we HAVE THE SAME LID!!! Gotta give you props on my blog too...

Beckyb said...

I will pray that you can find that "right" person - God will show you. Congrats on the LID!

Carrie said...

Congratultions Pam and Greg! It definitely seems more real when you are given that special date. I will pray that God will bring that special person to you for travel and that it just happens before your sis starts school!

Nikki said...

Fabulous news Pam!!!!

So happy for you! And I will pray right along with Carrie.

Gwen Oatsvall said...

i am with ya .. it is hard to find someone to go and just be a helper ...i will pray with ya ...