This was the first snow day that we were actually able to get outside and play with Hannah. She wasn't too sure about playing with it at first. Eventually she ended up liking it and not wanting to go back in. Ok I know that it isn't much snow but we were able to make a very small snowman. Hannah enjoyed that. I will try to post a video later. I am not able to get one uploaded yet.
4 comments:
How lovely she is!I think it is funny and wonderful to make a snowman.
It's great to see you comment on my blog.
Welcome to my site.
Keep smilin:)
Sophia loves to play outside in the snow as you can see by a few of our slide shows as well. It is just too cold to go out right now. Hopefully later this week!
Well all of our snow has already melted. When we got home from church today the snowman was melted down to his bottom. Oh well.
Ella, Thank you for your nice compliment on Hannah.
How fun! Glad you were able to get a little snow to play in! Love Hannah's coat- very cute! :)
Post a Comment