hannah still has the sweetest face. it will be so different to go to China without each other this time. I sometimes just think - God "you could send Pam and I together again if you want."
Mother of one wonderful spicy little girl and one little boy from China. Jeremiah 29:11 - "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord. "Plans to prosper you and not to harm you. Plans for a hope and a future."
7 comments:
hannah still has the sweetest face. it will be so different to go to China without each other this time. I sometimes just think - God "you could send Pam and I together again if you want."
love it!
I could look at pictures from that time in our lives ALL DAY LONG!
Hey, I know the guy in the third picture! Thanks for all the sweet memories of our time in China. I too could never grow tired of seeing them!
Brought tears to my eyes.....I wish we were all together with our precious girls!
Those were so fun - brings back LOTS of memories!!!
Gwen I wish we could travel together again. I am praying that my baby sister will be able to go with me.
What great memories! Look at that short hair, it has grown so much!
Post a Comment