Monday, February 19, 2007

Not much new.

There isn't too much that is new on this front. Today we took cupcakes and red envelopes to Hannah's daycare. I think the children that were there enjoyed it. I even had some cupcakes to bring home with me. That wasn't really good considering that I had 4 boxes of Girl Scout cookies delivered yesterday.

Oh, Becky and Chloe, Hannah really likes her book that you sent her. She had to read it to me when we opened it.

Hey it is suppose to get up into the 60's this week down here. I am sooooooo ready for Spring to get here. (sorry Becky) Summer is even better.

4 comments:

Beckyb said...

Glad Hannah enjoyed it - it is one of our favorites - just had to share!!!

Steffie B. said...

Hey.....are you DTC?????

Nikki said...

In the 60's!!!! You lucky girl!
I am excited cuz I think it actually hit 40 today...c'mon spring!

Pam said...

We are not DTC yet. We had our SW call about some problems with our homestudy. They were to suppose to have fixed it so I think it might be in DC right now.