Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Promotion

My manager called me into her office yesterday afternoon. As I have told you all our office is hiring 180 new employees due to a migration of another office into ours. My department is hiring 13 or 14 new people. It this time we only have one team lead. They have been trying to inverview people for another lead position but have not had any luck. Yesterday my lead asked me to consider taking the position. She got with our director to find out how much of a rate increase it would be. it will be a considerable rate increase. I have until Friday to tell her if I'm taking the job. I have decide that I will take the job. This will be a great help to us after Ethan gets here. It should help with the extra child care cost.

8 comments:

Beckyb said...

Keep us posted - that would be great for you!!!

Carrie said...

DId you say that you decided to take the job? It sounded as though you did, Congratulations! I loved the photo slide and music choice. The pictures evoke so much emotion, wasn't that just the greatest day!

The Phillips said...

Congrats on the promotion - that's awesome!

And I love the pictures. Hannah was so little! They grow up too fast, don't they?
~Brittany

Nikki said...

Congratulations Pam!
That is such wonderful news.

Gwen Oatsvall said...

congrats, congrats, congrats!!! God does find a way for us to bring our children home !!!

Steffie B. said...

Congratulations......keep us posted. Loved the video by the way! ;)

Pam said...

Thank you all for your well wishes. My new position starts on Monday.

Verna said...

Congtratulations on the Job promotion. That's terrific! Your slideshows are great. We may have to nab a few of your shots. Looks like you have some that Keith may want.