Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Super Star



Here are some pictures of my little super star. The top is of her walking in my shoes. The bottom is her with glasses that my Dad gave her. They are the 3D glasses that he got at a movie. She loves these things. She will put them on and state that she cannot see. Oh, don't you love the belly shot.

6 comments:

Nikki said...

Go Hannah!
Lovin the belly shot and the glasses are TOO COOL!!!!

Steffie B. said...

She has great hair. I remember in China thinking how lucky you were. Sophia's is still so thin! Drives me bonkers. Love the belly....she has the whole attitude going on in that picture! I love it! ;)

Emmie said...

Love those macdaddy shades!! Hannah looks so cute! :)

Beckyb said...

She is IT!!!! I love it - the belly shot - priceless - save it for blackmail later!!!

Gwen Oatsvall said...

i love the attitude in your shoes and she has the pose down for the catwalk. Go Hannah Banana!!!

redmaryjanes said...

Wow, she's definitely got her own sense of fashion!
You go little girl...