Thursday, February 22, 2007

Sick Baby

Wednesday morning Hannah woke us up vomitting. My poor baby kept saying that her tummy hurt. I stayed home with her. She would keep asking me to rub her tummy for her. She was so cute. By the late afternoon she was feeling better. She was jumping up and down. This morning I awoke not feeling too well. I have stayed home from work another day. I did not think that the girl that I'm training would want to sit beside me. Thankfully I am feeling better. Back to work tomorrow.

The weather here has been really great. It is in the 60's. I know that Hannah's daycare is happy for this so they can take the children outside.

8 comments:

Emmie said...

AWW! Sorry to hear Hannah was sick but glad she's feeling better! I hope you get better as well. The weather is starting to get warmer here as well, 30's. Not bad compared to what we were getting! I would much rather have the 60's temps though!! :)

Beckyb said...

Oh man - that is not fun - hope everyone is better now though!!!

Steffie B. said...

Hope you gals are on the upswing! Keep us posted!

Carrie said...

Glad to hear you are both feeling better over there! You just feel so bad for them when they are that little and feeling awful. Influenza A is going around in Olivia's school and I'm keeping my fingers crossed but I know it could be inevitable.

Nikki said...

Glad you girls are on the mend.
And YAY for warm weather!
Wish we had it here.
Oh well, good for you!

The Phillips said...

Oh, I'm sorry that you two have been sick. But glad you both are feeling better!

Gwen Oatsvall said...

sorry you are feeling bad !!! feel better soon ... stomach stuff is the worst ... jeremiah has been home two days with a sick headache. it is his first days missed of school and he is not happy ...

gretchen said...

poor Hannah! poor mommy! hopefully, it will not last long. Isn't there something so sweet and sad about a sick baby? I think God gives extra grace during those times. I'm glad you are there to comfort her!