Saturday, February 3, 2007

Our first snow day.

This is the picture that I took this morning of our first real snow (for TN) this winter. Unfortunately, by the time I got home with Hannah that afternoon most of it was gone so we could not play in it. I know that my friends up north are probably thinking what know.

5 comments:

Steffie B. said...

Oh my word....it is a blizzard here. They even canceled church tomorrow. It is sooooooo cold. I hate it....we have like 15+ inches. YUCK!

Emmie said...

Aww! Too bad you didn't get a chance to play in it! Maybe you'll get some more snow soon- if you like winter that is! Like mom said, we have a ton here! We got even more snow last night. Hopefully there's no school tomorrow! I'm guessing there won't be since we can hardly even get out of our driveway. (I don't know why this is double spaced, can't change it)

Emmie said...

o, nevermind it doesn't turn out to be double spaced when a post it I guess!

Beckyb said...

Yes - you need more to go play in!! We have a lot - maybe we need to send you some more!!! :)

Nikki said...

Sorry you guys didn't get to enjoy the snow.
We drove right thru the blizzard Stef was talking about yesterday. It was horrible and we couldn't have played in it if we had wanted to cuz the temp was below zero!
Ugh!