Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Long day

Today was a long day for me. We are still in the middle of training new hires at work. I am now the only mentor in our department at the moment so I am the one that they all sit with. Today we had 2 new ladies start. They both seem really nice. So, I have been resisting a cold or something so my throat is not happy at all with me having to talk all day. I don't like having to sit so close when I'm not feeling well. I will be happy when Spring is here.

5 comments:

Emmie said...

I'm with ya- I can't wait till spring either!

Nikki said...

Hope your throat feels better and tomorrow is a better day for you!

Yeah, bring on Spring!

Gwen Oatsvall said...

let's claim it ... you are not getting sick. summer can't get here quick!

Steffie B. said...

You and me both! I love Spring and Summer! ;) Hope you feeling better.

Pam said...

thank you all for your well wishes. I'm feeling a little better today.